As an ISO9001/AS9100 certified business, Waples Manufacturing is a full service product and solutions provider of precision machining to a variety of industries including Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Military and Material Handling.
With our 4 Axis capabilities and highly trained machinists we’re capable of providing our customers with Lights-Out production of custom parts at a consistent cost based upon engineered drawings and quality control specifications. We are all things metal!
Our Capabilities include:
- Robotic – High Volume Lights-Out Manufacturing
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Specialty Coating & Metal Finishing
- Additional Capabilities
Robotic – High Volume Lights-Out Manufacturing:
- Robotic Loading and Unloading Machining Cells
- Custom Building of Fixtures to Jobs
- Manufacturing Program Software – Master Cam
- Automated Bar Feeding Systems – 3 Bar Feeders at 12’, 1 Bar Feeder at 4’
17 CNC Milling Centers –
- 3 Machining Centers with 5 Axis Capability and a working envelope of 29” x 18” x 18”; maximum working envelope size 80” x 30” x 20”
- 2 Horizontal Machining Centers with 4 Axis Capability and a working envelope of 30” x 30” x 30”
- 12 Vertical Machining Centers with working envelope of 30” x 30” x 30”
20 CNC Lathes Centers –
- 20” maximum diameter to 70” maximum length
- Live Tooling
- Dual Spindles
- Automated Bar Feeding Systems
- Equipped with robotic arms for Lights Out Manufacturing
- Waples maintains a full capability metrology lab that highlights our extended, value-added customer support services. We’re set-up to handle in-process checks as well as final inspection for any type of requirement. Our metrology labs offer the latest and most advanced machines, allowing us to handle our customers’ strict requirements.
- Inspection Equipment includes a CMM with 39” x 47” x 23” envelope.
Specialty Coating & Metal Finishing
- Waples sources a variety of specialty coatings and metal finishing solutions designed to protect, maintain and extend the life of a wide range of materials providing a total turnkey solution for its clients
- Materials we work with: Cold Rolled Steel, Hot Rolled Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Aluminum, Steel, Brass, Copper, Inconel, Forgings/Castings, Aluminum Casting
- Machining work – Shafts, Rollers, Pulley’s, Castings, Plastics, Valves, Fittings, Base Plates, Oil and Gas Tools
- Assembly, Welding, Kitting